Here's my Guatemala travel guide to what you should see, do and eat while in Guatemala. This is my top 5. Like I said in the video, there is a lot to do in Guatemala from the jungle to Antigua and everything in between, so don't ONLY do these things.Read More
Finding happiness within yourself can be challenging, especially when you have a lot of obstacles or negatives in your daily life. Here are some of my tips for how to be happy which I have learned through life experiences.Read More
Increase productivity, be more efficient and work less to make the same amount of money! Here are my tips to do all of those things. Enjoy!
➤ SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/redromina
➤ MORE Romina: https://redromina.com
➤ Help me get a tea: http://paypal.me/redromina
➤ COMMUNITIES: https://redromina.com/communities/
#reject9to5 Always love what you do.
#createHer #nosmallcreator #ceo
MUSIC: All music provided by Epidemic Sound
Get a 30 day free trial: http://bit.ly/rominaepidemic
❱❱ MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO ❰❰
* Design Your Ideal Life
- Why do you want to work less? Why do you want to be more productive?
- Think about the kind of life you want and what every day should look like
- Plan your time management around this ideal life
* Stop Checking Email
- Pick only 3 or 4 days out of the week when you will check email.
- Use an app that will schedule emails to be sent at a later time so that you don't get sucked into the vortex of emailing back and forth
* Outsource, Delegate, or Automate
- Get help either with an intern, assistant or overseas. Use websites like onlinejobs.ph, upwork, fiverr
- You don't need to do everything yourself.
- See if there's anything you can automate using apps, such as Amazon's subscription features for shopping.
* Go Off Grid
- Take days off from social media.
- Don't always feel like you need to pick up a phone call or respond to a text right away.
- Train others to get used to you responding on YOUR time
- Giving immediate access allows for distraction
Luis Espineira, Lazara Martinez, Brian Vlasich, Tee Platt, & Alex Meswarb
MY EQUIPMENT: https://redromina.com/kits/
RESOURCES / DISCOUNTS: https://redromina.com/resources
EMAIL List: https://redromina.com/explorersdigest
HELLO! I love filmmaking, business, and travel. I also love showing people how I do all of these things.
DISCLAIMER: Upon publication, this video is under copyright law. It may not be used without written permission from "REDROMINA."
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links I provide may be affiliated, so I make a small portion for endorsing that brand. These links contribute to my tea drinking. Thank you!
Check out some of the unique artifacts I saw at the Museum of Appalachia in Norris, Tennessee. This museum is an affiliate of the Smithsonian and is incredibly fascinating. It is definitely a must-stop if you are in the area!Read More
Times Square has some hidden attractions you probably didn't know about. Here's an off the beaten path video of NYC at Times Square with my friends Here Be Barr, Mason Summers, The Traveling Clatt, & Jacob Carlson.Read More