Millennium Park is one of Chicago, IL's staple attractions. One reason being the Bean, officially named Cloud Gate, which is a sculpture that is featured in Chicago's Millennium Park. Millennium Park is a public park and community area located in the loop in Chicago, IL. It features many sculptures, structures, and artwork from artists all over the world.
There are many pieces of work to see at Millennium Park. Here are some of the works featured in this video:
* Jay Pritzker Pavilion designed by Frank Gehry
* AT&T Plaza and Cloud Gate, also known as the Bean designed by Anish Kapoor
* Crown Fountain which features faces spitting out water like a fountain designed by Jaume Plensa
* McCormick Tribune Plaza & Ice Rink and Park Grill
* BP Pedestrian Bridge also designed by Frank Gehry