Increase productivity, be more efficient and work less to make the same amount of money! Here are my tips to do all of those things. Enjoy!
➤ SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/redromina
➤ MORE Romina: https://redromina.com
➤ Help me get a tea: http://paypal.me/redromina
➤ COMMUNITIES: https://redromina.com/communities/
#reject9to5 Always love what you do.
#createHer #nosmallcreator #ceo
MUSIC: All music provided by Epidemic Sound
Get a 30 day free trial: http://bit.ly/rominaepidemic
❱❱ MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO ❰❰
* Design Your Ideal Life
- Why do you want to work less? Why do you want to be more productive?
- Think about the kind of life you want and what every day should look like
- Plan your time management around this ideal life
* Stop Checking Email
- Pick only 3 or 4 days out of the week when you will check email.
- Use an app that will schedule emails to be sent at a later time so that you don't get sucked into the vortex of emailing back and forth
* Outsource, Delegate, or Automate
- Get help either with an intern, assistant or overseas. Use websites like onlinejobs.ph, upwork, fiverr
- You don't need to do everything yourself.
- See if there's anything you can automate using apps, such as Amazon's subscription features for shopping.
* Go Off Grid
- Take days off from social media.
- Don't always feel like you need to pick up a phone call or respond to a text right away.
- Train others to get used to you responding on YOUR time
- Giving immediate access allows for distraction
Luis Espineira, Lazara Martinez, Brian Vlasich, Tee Platt, & Alex Meswarb
MY EQUIPMENT: https://redromina.com/kits/
RESOURCES / DISCOUNTS: https://redromina.com/resources
EMAIL List: https://redromina.com/explorersdigest
HELLO! I love filmmaking, business, and travel. I also love showing people how I do all of these things.
DISCLAIMER: Upon publication, this video is under copyright law. It may not be used without written permission from "REDROMINA."
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links I provide may be affiliated, so I make a small portion for endorsing that brand. These links contribute to my tea drinking. Thank you!